2. WHO WE ARE
Mindflow B.V. is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We are registered in The Netherlands under KVK number 89924193 and have our registered office at Grote Belt 27, 82133GJ, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
5. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to request access to your personal data, request correction of your personal data, request erasure of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, request restriction of processing your personal data, request transfer of your personal data, and the right to withdraw consent.
This version was last updated on 17th June 2023. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
For any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.